Wednesday, May 25, 2011

April 06

the book i'm almost done with is " it happened to nancy ". im in the end already so nancy has aids and she keeps thinking that something bad is happening every single moment. and there is times in were she is okay but then she starts to freak out again. she needs to chill dude.




Dear nancy,
   i hope you get better and fight of the infection. you're like me in some ways. but the one thing that always motivates me is that life doesnt wait for no one so in my opinion i think you should just chill and stop worring every few seconds about life. if you keep thinking about life, it's going to pass by you and you won't even notice 'till its late.like you said " that wasnt the most important thing in my life at the moment. "; something you might think is important might not be as important as you think. my only question is,

No comments:

Post a Comment